International Movers Toronto. Top Rated International Moving Company
International moving between Canada and the US is an impossible task for ordinary people. Don't experiment, but hire professional international movers from Easy Moving and enjoy moving without stress.
Free Estimate Online
Get Your Free Quote
Need to move from Canada to the US? Or from the US to Canada?
Our Toronto movers will be happy to help you with your future move. Our trucks are sent one time a week from Toronto to New York, Washington, Miami, Chicago, Boston and back. And two times a month from Toronto to Los Angeles and back.
Our cross-country movers provide you with the most convenient, stress-free, safe and professional moving experience.
The first step in planning your move would be obtaining an estimate from several companies. We base our estimation on your move's size and later calculate the distance from the point of origin to the destination (e.g. two-bedroom apartment from Toronto to New York). Moving within North America is our specialty.
From ensuring you have the correct documents needed for your move (whether you are moving from the US to Canada or from Canada to the US) to supplying the precise packing materials and labour required for loading and unloading. Easy Moving will make your moving experience a positive, joyful thing from safe driving and arriving at your destination. *All international transportation quotes provided in US currency
Cross Border moving Canada to the USA.
For more than 20 years, our company has been assisting people with moving to Canada, and for more than ten years, we have crossed from Canada to the USA. Our office is based in Toronto but through the years we were able to build connections and relationships all over the United States. We have highly skilled workers, beginning with logistics personnel and finishing with loaders.
Our cross-border movers care about your move, and even before moving, we discuss all the details and procedures with you so that all your questions and concerns are answered. This is why choosing your future cross-border company wisely is very important.
When it comes down to the moving process, certain documents need to be presented and filled out, whether you are moving from the US to Canada or vice versa. Our managing team will explain what is required and will guide you through the process of filling them out, ensuring there will not be any complications during the moving process.
As mentioned earlier, moving within North America is our specialty; therefore, we regularly perform moving operations from Toronto to New York, or Toronto to Miami and many other states and provinces, as well as moving from Vancouver to the United States and back That is why trusting your long-distance move to us means trusting your moving to professionals. We will ensure we provide you with the best price, best service and a special welcome into your new home.
Moving from Canada to the USA and moving from the USA to Canada is best done with us.
The vast majority of local and cross-border companies in the United States do not link to the border crossing independently. Instead, they act as an intermediary. They carry your cargo from anywhere in the USA to the border and conclude contracts with companies that undertake the process of crossing the border itself. So you end up paying more, and also you end up dealing with an intermediary company.
How much does it cost to move your goods across the border? To know exactly how much to pay a company for delivering your possessions, you usually need to weigh your things and only then, you will find out the exact cost.
When you ask for a price, you will get a rough estimate, which will differ from what you will end up paying. Let's take a closer look at how much does it usually cost to hire a cross-country moving company?
Let's take it all in order:
- You ask for the price from a company to move 1-2-3 room apartments in the direction you need.
- Depending on the average weight of your things, you receive the answer in this company's opinion.
- You then compare the prices and reviews of different companies and choose the best for yourself.
- A contract for the distant relocation of your belongings is created.
- Upon arrival, the removal company loads your things and weighs them.
- Voila! The price is $ 500-1000 more.
- Since you have already got so far, you pay the extra to continue with the process.
Our main trips to the USA:
- to New York
- to Miami, Fl
- to Chicago
- to Boston
- to Washington
- to Los Angeles
- to Arizona
- to Alabama
- to Arkansas
- to Colorado
- to Connecticut
- to Delaware
- to Georgia
- to Idaho
- to Indiana
- to Iowa
- to Kansas
- to Kentucky
- to Louisiana
- to Maine
- to Maryland
- to Michigan
- to Minnesota
- to Mississippi
- to Missouri
- to Montana
- to Nebraska
- to Nevada
- to New Hampshire
- to New Jersey
- to New Mexico
- to North Carolina
- to North Dakota
- to Ohio
- to Oklahoma
- to Oregon
- to Pennsylvania
- to South Carolina
- to South Dakota
- to Tennessee
- to Texas
- to Utah
- to Vermont
- to Virginia
- to Washington
- to West Virginia
- to Wisconsin
- to Wyoming
Our main trips from the USA:
- from New York
- from Miami, Fl
- from Chicago
- from Boston
- from Washington D.C
- from Los Angeles
- from Arizona
- from Alabama
- from Arkansas
- from Colorado
- from Connecticut
- from Delaware
- from Georgia
- from Idaho
- from Indiana
- from Iowa
- from Kansas
- from Kentucky
- from Louisiana
- from Maine
- from Maryland
- from Michigan
- from Minnesota
- from Mississippi
- from Missouri
- from Montana
- from Nebraska
- from Nevada
- from New Hampshire
- from New Jersey
- from New Mexico
- from North Carolina
- from North Dakota
- from Ohio
- from Oklahoma
- from Oregon
- from Pennsylvania
- from South Carolina
- from South Dakota
- from Tennessee
- from Texas
- from Utah
- from Vermont
- from Virginia
- from Washington
- from West Virginia
- from Wisconsin
- from Wyoming
We Provide Moving Services in the Following Cities:
Easy Moving provides moving services in the following directions:
- Moving from Toronto, ON to Atlanta, GA
- Moving from Atlanta, GA to Toronto, ON
- Moving from Toronto, ON to Albuquerque, NM
- Moving from Albuquerque, NM to Toronto, ON
- Moving from Toronto, ON to Boston, MA
- Moving from Boston, MA to Toronto, ON
- Moving from Toronto, ON to Charlotte, NC
- Moving from Charlotte, NC to Toronto, ON
- Moving from Toronto, ON to Chicago IL
- Moving from Chicago, IL to Toronto, ON
- Moving from Toronto, ON to Dallas, TX
- Moving from Dallas, TX to Toronto, ON
- Moving from Toronto, ON to Denver, CO
- Moving from Denver, CO to Toronto, ON
- Moving from Toronto, ON to El Paso, TX
- Moving from El Paso, TX to Toronto, ON
- Moving from Houston, TX to Toronto, ON
- Moving from Toronto, ON to Indianapolis, IN
- Moving from Indianapolis, IN to Toronto, ON
- Moving from Toronto, ON to Kansas City, MO
- Moving from Kansas City, MO to Toronto, ON
- Moving from Toronto, ON to Las Vegas, NV
- Moving from Las Vegas, NV to Toronto, ON
- Moving from Toronto, ON to Miami, FL
- Moving from Miami, FL to Toronto, ON
- Moving from Toronto, ON to Nashville, TN
- Moving from Nashville, TN to Toronto, ON
- Moving from Toronto, ON to New York, NY
- Moving from New York, NY to Toronto, ON
- Moving from Toronto, ON to Phoenix, AZ
- Moving from Phoenix, AZ to Toronto, ON
- Moving from Toronto, ON to Pittsburgh, PA
- Moving from Pittsburgh, PA to Toronto, ON
- Moving from Toronto, ON to San Antonio, TX
- Moving from San Antonio, TX to Toronto, ON
- Moving from Toronto, ON to San Diego, CA
- Moving from Toronto, ON to San Francisco, CA
- Moving from San Francisco, CA to Toronto, ON
- Moving from Toronto, ON to San Jose, CA
- Moving from San Jose, CA to Toronto, ON
- Moving from Toronto, ON to Sent Louis, MO
- Moving from Sent Louis, MO to Toronto, ON
- Moving from Toronto, ON to Tucson, AZ
- Moving from Tucson, AZ to Toronto, ON
- Moving from Toronto, ON to Washington, DC
- Moving from Washington, DC to Toronto, ON
- Moving from Toronto to Arkansas
- Moving from Arkansas to Toronto
- Moving from Toronto to Delaware
- Moving from Delaware to Toronto
- Moving from Toronto to Georgia
- Moving from Georgia to Toronto
- Moving from Toronto to Idaho
- Moving from Idaho to Toronto
- Moving from Toronto to Indiana
- Moving from Indiana to Toronto
- Moving from Toronto to Iowa
- Moving from Iowa to Toronto
- Moving from Toronto to Kansas
- Moving from Kansas to Toronto
The following additional services:
- Overseas Container Shipping (20 ft. & 40 ft.)
- Piano Moving
- Aquarium Moving
- Car Shipping
- Residential Moving
- Office Moving
- Pool Table Moving
- Safe Moving
- Single Item Moving
- Packing and Unpacking service
- Storage Service
- Condo & Apartment Moving
- Furniture Assembling & Disassembling Service
Feel the difference with the best International in Toronto
Why do customers choose our International Movers?
What Our Clients Say About Us
Mateo R. New York, NY
When it comes to moving from New York to Toronto, choose Easy Moving without hesitation. This company combines everything from excellent service to the most pleasant prices. Friendly management, neat movers, clean trucks. Our move was perfect!
Xander Z. Los Angeles, CA
Great work by Yuri and his Easy Moving Team. They moved my pictures from Los Angeles to Toronto. The piano is very valuable to me, so I was looking for a reliable moving company. The pics were delivered without a scratch. Excellent moving service for reasonable money.
Weston B. Chicago, IL
Transported several items from Toronto to Chicago on February 21, 2023. Many companies offered prices starting from $900+. With Easy Moving, we took everything away for $399. Cheaper than in any moving company by 2 times. In 3 months, my friends will be moving, and I recommended Easy Moving to them.
Mateo R. San Francisco, CA
Hired a company to move from San Francisco to Toronto. Everything is fast and efficient, as it is written on the website. The waiting time since the signing of the contract was a little more than a week. I liked it very much.
Joseph E. Houston, TX
Moved from Houston on Feb 22. We booked Easy Moving and sent a deposit. After 7 days, all our things were delivered. We are very glad that we have chosen this company. We will recommend you to all our friends and acquaintances. Excellent moving service.
Entrust your international move to the best movers
With more than 20 years of experience in international moving, we help with moving of any size from Canada to the USA. Weekly trips to the USA and back allowed your drivers to build optimal routes and explore the whole of the USA inside and out. By ordering relocation services from Easy Moving, you get a move to anywhere in the USA for a fair price.
If you are moving from the USA to Canada you need:
1. Passport, 2. Declare your stuff on arriving in Canada in the coast customs office. (You can do it at the airport upon arriving in Canada.),
3. Two forms and get them stumped.
Also, the customs office should give you a receipt with a 0.00 balance (tax paid).
We will help you step by step if you choose our company for your moving from USA to Canada.
If you are moving from Canada to the USA you need to have:
1. Passport, 2. Visa or Green Card (if you are not a US resident), 3. The completed customs form 3299.
We will help you step by step if you choose our company for your move from Canada to the USA.
It is impossible to accurately answer the question about the average cost without having accurate data, such as the destination point, the number of items, and so on. Moving a 1-room apartment from Toronto to New York will cost you $1500.00, while the same move to Los Angeles will already cost $3500.00. It should also be borne in mind that it is much cheaper to move a small apartment than to move it.
It all depends on the workload of our trucks, as well as on the destination. For example, we deliver goods within 1-2 days to New York, Chicago, and Boston. It may take 7-14 days for the goods to be delivered to Los Angeles. In any case, at the planning stage, we inform you about the approximate dates.